Campus Crime Log for the week of of March 22, 2013
(1) March 14: The CDAPD was notified after a unidentified female did not pay the fare for a taxi that she exited at Lee Kildow Hall.
(2) March 18: A construction vehicle was vandalized in Parking Lot A. The matter was referred to the CDAPD.
(3) March 18: A potentially intoxicated person in Boswell Hall was reported to the Dean of Students by Campus Security.
(4) March 20: A student in the Residence Hall was cited by the police for the possession of drugs, in addition to being forwarded to the Dean of Students for disciplinary action.
(5) March 21: The Registrar’s Office notified Campus Security about receiving a harassing phone call.
(6) March 22: Student reported hit & run vehicle damage while his car was parked on Rosenberry drive, report will be filed with the CDA PD.