Connect with us

The Sentinel

Paul Celeri

• North Idaho College’s Meyer Health and Sciences building will soon undergo an expansion.  Originally authorized by the board of trustees in November 2018, the project was postponed in April 2020 due to the un […]

• NIC Children's Center to move operations The NIC Children’s Center has been forced to move its operations due to damage sustained to its building during the recent windstorm.  The bu […]

• North Idaho College students and faculty brought friends and family out for the spring 2018 Day of Service event on Saturday, April 27th.

This semester the event had a lower turnout than expected, causing the […]

• The Associated Students of North Idaho College passed several resolutions at their latest meeting on April 24 2018. The resolutions passed pertained to the 2018-2019 ASNIC budget, instructor evaluations and the […]

• NIC’s Student Health Clinic held its grand reopening on Jan. 24th after a temporary closure last May.

Heritage Health had run the clinic for the last several years, but after the expiration of the contract with […]

• Mac and Cheese Contest a Saucy Saturday for All Normally quiet in the winter months, The Shops at the Coeur d’Alene Resort were packed with 1,500 people for the Couer d’Alene Downtown Association’s […]

• Hidden inside NIC’s Hedlund Building lies Emery’s Lakeside Restaurant, home to the NIC Culinary Arts program. For those not already in the know, Emery’s provides one of the best meals in the area, if you’re lucky […]

• I had the honor of attending this year’s ACP/CMA Media Convention in Dallas, Texas. Upon arriving, Texas greeted me as I expected, 80 degrees and beautiful. The next morning, however, I found that the Pacific […]

• In the first episode of Cardinal Catch, Anna-Lee Boerner, Luke Wilhelm, and Bryce Bronson chat with NIC Athletics Director Al Williams.

To Top