Connect with us

The Sentinel

Patric Granlund

• Swede Dreams: Oh mural where Art thou? Soggy. Moist. Wet. Plodding through the mushy grass, I ventured into the darkness on a cold, rainy Tuesday evening. I had set out in search for the […]

• Programmers, anthropologists, ASNIC members, artists and veterans. These are but a few of the social tribes that make up the various clubs available on campus, organizing students from all walks of life amongst […]

• Patric Granlund changed their profile picture 6 years, 6 months ago

• Patric Granlund's profile was updated 6 years, 6 months ago

• We understand the world through emotions, the foundation of our human experience, which supplies the building blocks of perception. Language becomes the mortar which holds together our impressions and allows us to […]

• Engineering students in Engineering 123 have been put to the task of constructing a bridge out of pasta. The Sentinel spoke to Team Tagliatelle about their project and how hungry they were to find if their […]

• To break bread with another person is to share the most primal, spiritual bond between human beings. It is an experience that transcends nations, cultures, traditions and religion. When one consumes food from an […]

• Twenty-three years. For this long I’ve roamed the planet, from Beijing to Seattle, from Stockholm to Cairo. I’ve climbed the mountains of Canada, cut a swath through the jungles of Azores, caroused down the […]

To Top