Campus Crime Log: Feb. 3
Christina Villagomez, Webmaster
April 8, 2014
(1) Jan. 13 – A student reported a hit and run incident on W. Garden Avenue after a parked vehicle was struck and damaged.
(2) Jan. 14 – A microwave malfunction occured in Hedlund. Read the article (left) for more details.
(3) Jan. 14 – Campus security responds to reports of a disruptive student in the Hedlund Building.
(4) Jan. 15 – Campus security reponded to deal with a disruptive student in Seiter Hall.
(5) Jan. 20 – Police and NIC security responded to the Residence Hall after a disorderly student was reported.
(6) Jan. 23 – Campus security responded to an issue with a student in Seiter Hall.
(7) Jan. 24 – The fire department responded to a report of smoke in the Residence Hall. Smoke, fire, and cause remain at large.
(8) Jan. 30 – A minor vehicle incident was reported in the E. Hedlund parking lot.