Campus Crime Log: Feb. 24
christina Villagomez, Webmaster
April 8, 2014
(1) Feb. 04 – Student reported hit-and-run damage to her vehicle in the Meyer Health and Science parking lot.
(2) Feb. 10 – A student in the Hedlund Building was arrested for carrying a concealed handgun. See our website for the full story.
(3) Feb. 10 – An ambulance responded after a student slipped and fell outside Lee-Kildow Hall.
(4) Feb. 13 – A student reported hit-and-run vehicle damge in the Molstead Library parking lot.
(5) Feb. 13 – Residence Hall staff reported an alcohol violation after alcohol was discovered in a parked vehicle.
(6) Feb. 13 – A student reported the theft of personal property at the intersection of W. Garden and Hubbard Ave. A man stole the student’s backpack with her athletic gear inside. The incident was reported to campus security and the Cd’A police. See above for the full story.
(7) Feb. 13 – A student pedestrian was hit by a vehicle in the Molstead Library parking lot. No injuries were sustained.