Campus Crime Log: March 24
Christina Villagomez, Webmaster
April 8, 2014
(1) Feb. 23 - Due to weather conditions, a vehicle struck the campus map sign on River Avenue.
(2) Feb. 25 – A vehicle struck a post on College Drive.
(3) Feb. 28 – A vehicle struck and knocked over a crosswalk sign at Hubbard and College Drive.
(4) March 4 – Student citation for open alcohol containers in Residence Hall.
(5) March 5 – An ambulance responded to a student’s medical emergency at Fleet Services.
(6) March 11 – Security responded to reports of a disruptive student at Molstead Library.
(7) March 19 – An individual reported the theft of personal property from Winton Hall.
(8) March 19 – A vehicular hit and run was reported at the Meyer Health and Science Building parking lot.
(9) March 20 – Police and security responded to the Student Union Building and made contact with a non-student concerning his activities.