Connect with us

The Sentinel

Features

Rainbow FX

rave_TJG-1Amidst flashing lights and pounding techno and dance music, several NIC students could be found busting moves and twirling glow sticks in the Lake CDA room, April 17.

The “Rainbow FX” dance was taking place, a rainbow-inspired dance and DJ mixer with a $5 entry fee, the proceeds of which went towards the GSA scholarship, the Gregory Richman Memorial scholarship.

“The event was successful for the GSA and we were able to raise money for the GSA Scholarship. [It] was good and well set up, thanks to the amazing people who helped to put it on. I, however, would have liked to see more people attend, but hey, all who attended had a lot of fun,” said Robert Campbell, the event’s organizer, 17, Priest River, Biochemistry.

“There were lights, there were people dressed up and just dancing and having a good time, and water there, it was just fun,” said David Levetown, attendee, 21, McClean, undecided.

Continue Reading
You may also like...

T.J. Gossard is The Sentinel student newspaper's Features assistant editor, and is also the president of NIC Film Club and NIC's Phi Theta Kappa Delta Kappa Chapter. Gossard intends to become a film director and is currently practicing skills of communication and multitasking by taking on club duties and pursuing an A.A. in Communications at North Idaho College.

More in Features

To Top